Do you need to know how to get help in Windows 10 because you get problem with Windows 10 or other Microsoft products? Microsoft has built some customer support services inside the Windows operating system and will even help you via phone or live chat. Here are the best possible ways how to get help in Windows 10:
- Press the F1 key. You can do it while you are in the Desktop of Windows 10. Pressing the F1 key will open up your default browser window that connects directly to the Microsoft online Help & Support Center.
- Use Cortana. You could use one of amazing feature in Windows 10 called Cortana by voice commands or type out commands in the Start Menu.
- Typing help in Windows 10 Taskbar Search Box.
- Open the Windows 10 Get Help App.
- Online chat from a web browser application. You need to go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ and you will be able to chat with a Microsoft support representative.
- Visit Online Support page. If your problem is not so much complicated, visiting the Microsoft’s Windows 10 Help database is probably the best alternative. You will find plenty anything you need, arranged in structured categories and explained in detail.
- Use the Microsoft Answer Desk. If your problem is complicated, then you could use the Microsoft Answer Desk. It is paid Tech Support offers by Microsoft. Just go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/locations/answer-desk and Microsoft representative team will resolve issues as quickly as possible with one-on-one support.
- Contact Microsoft Support Email & Chat. If a Customer Service staff is online and available for chat, you can chat with them, or you prefer to contact them via email.
- Call Microsoft Customer Support at phone number 1 800-642-7676 (1-800-MICROSOFT) or https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus to get instant help from Microsoft team based at your nearest Microsoft center.
- Contact Microsoft Support Official Twitter Account at @MicrosoftHelps. If your issues are user-centric issues, then you can try the tips offered by Microsoft’s Official Help on Twitter.
- Visit the free Microsoft Answers forum. Go to the Microsoft Answers website at https://answers.microsoft.com/ and choose Windows from the Browse the Categories section, then search the forum for previously answered questions.
The possible ways explained above are probably the best options for getting help in Windows 10. First of all, you need to make sure that you use the most secure options and also try to fix your Windows problem with a cost-free options before you consider using the paid solution.